What Membership Brings to your organization:
- Maintains member awareness of services in Jefferson County
- Increase member networking
- Provides a forum to share member needs
- Demonstrates member interest in the well being of the community
- Keeps members current on community needs
- Increases awareness of fiscal resources for community services
- Provides a way to collaborate on strategies for addressing community needs
- Enhances member awareness of and interest in our "bigger" community
- Gives a venue for policy discussion, shaping, and influence
- Informs members of service trends & anticipated service focus changes
Becoming a Member of the Alliance:
For renewing members please submit dues to our Treasurer: Daniel Brown.
Membership Dues Form: Download/Print
Membership begins in September through to October. If your organization serves Jefferson County, KS and is interested in become a member of the Jefferson County Alliance, please notify us by filling out the form below. Please be sure to include in the message field the name of your organization and how you serve the Jefferson County area.